Natatorium Design: Becoming a Pool Design Expert
Sharpen your pool design expertise with this week’s Big Virtual Learninghouse webinar by Tony De Santis on Natatorium Design. Tony brings a wealth of knowledge when it comes to indoor pool dehumidification. This 45-minute presentation, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session, will set you up to catch what others miss and succeed at delivering excellence in every project you touch! This presentation will cover basics for becoming a pool design expert, including the following topics:
- Applicable resources for natatorium design
- Humidity & comfort issues
- Establishing the proper space dew point temperature
- Typical design conditions for various spaces
- Olympic pool design example
- Energy considerations
- Condensation & moisture migration control
- Managing indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Outside air, exhaust air, and heat recovery
- Air distribution and duct design
- Hybrid Series: Product overview and applicability
Tony De Santis graduated from Concordia University in Montreal back in 1988, where he received a Bachelor’s of Building Engineering with HVAC Specialty. From there, he worked as a consulting Engineer for eight years in Montreal’s HVAC industry. Starting in 1993, he joined the Quebec Order of Engineers (OIQ) to become a practicing Engineer in the province of Quebec. Tony then ventured out into manufacturing by joining Dectron in May 1996, and for the last 24 years he has been at Dectron as a Regional Sales Manager/Sales Engineer.
Please register above and a confirmation email will have a link to the webinar. We hope you can make it!
Add to Calendar:
- August 12, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Venue: DPT Teams Live Event
Login details will be given in the event registration confirmation email.