This live event will be focusing on the importance of custom air handling, some recent updates on IAQ, and how to complete a retrofit when needed to update and improve airflow, capacity and IAQ.
Discussion topics include:
- Custom air handling – What it is and why it needed
- IAQ – what can be done at the AHU design level
- Knockdown – considerations for faster field assembly
- A Case Study – healthcare
- Where and how you can get help to better serve your customers with updated AHU’s.
*Certificates of attendance are available for this event.
Carol Marriott currently serves as the VP Business Development for air handling systems at ClimateCraft, a division of Climate Control Group. Carol is active in ASHRAE and is currently a member of the Advanced Energy Design Guide (AEDG) for Multi-Family Zero Energy. She has previously worked on 7 of ASHRAE’s AEDG’s and served on ASHRAE Standard 90.1 ASHARE Standards Committee. She resides in the Minneapolis, MN area.
Please register above and a confirmation email will have a link to the webinar. We hope you can make it!
Add to Calendar:
- September 16, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Venue: DPT Teams Live Event
Login details will be given in the event registration confirmation email.