Join us for a 1-hour learning opportunity presented by the folks at Phoenix Controls focusing on the nuts & bolts of stable directional flow, metering to controll, and critical environment applications. We will briefly review the design and control strategies necessary for these critical care spaces and also introduce some new ideas being considered for reducing infection risk. The content is based on an AIA approved presentation given by James Barrette, Sales Support Engineer, and Jeff Picchiottino, regional sales manager, both combine to decades of expertise in applications and field practice.
The presentation will be approximately 1 hour in length, with a Q&A session following.
- Creating and maintaining stable pressure & air flow
- Why is directional air flow is important & how do you get it
- What is a venturi valve & how does it help deliver stable pressure control
- Venturi vs VAV control
- Factors Affecting Airflow Measurement
- Why not measure flow vs metered values
- Applications review: chem labs & fume hoods, life sciences labs, bio-containment/BSL, clean rooms, hospitals (OR, patient rooms, pandemic ready rooms), Healthcare – Compounding Pharmacy
Add to Calendar:
- June 24, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Venue: DPT Teams Live Event
Login details will be given in the event registration confirmation email.