Learn the fundamentals of Indoor Air Quality to drive productive & healthy spaces presented by Rob Pettitt of Airthings. This 1-hour presentation, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session, will empower you to quickly layout projects with IAQ monitoring in a way all stakeholders can buy into. This presentation will cover basics for setting up a clean IAQ system, including the following topics:
- What is IAQ and what is AQM
- Review of 6 key quality points
- Effects on the occupants of various contaminants
- How filtering can help and what that means
- Quickly designing for key contaminant measuring
- Review of applications
Please register above and a confirmation email will have a link to the webinar. We hope you can make it!
Add to Calendar:
- August 19, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Venue: DPT Teams Live Event
Login details will be given in the event registration confirmation email.