In this weeks “Big Virtual Learning House” event Denny Meyer from WaterFurnace will be covering water source heat pumps and the different water source heat pump design concepts. Denny has been involved with design, marketing and sales activities of HVAC equipment and electronics for 32 years. The second half of the webinar will cover air cooled through the wall packaged heat pumps presented by Steve Blanchard from Data Power. Steve has extensive knowledge in through the wall packaged heat pumps & VRF Technology. Steve will cover the basic’s of through the wall packaged heat pumps, installation basic’s and how to apply through the wall heat pump technology to a design. The agenda for this training is below.
- Water Source Heat Pump Introduction
- Different types of water source heat pumps
- How to apply water source heat pumps to a design
- Using Variable Speed Water Source Heat Pump Technology to reduce first cost
- Air Cooled Through the Wall Packaged Heat Pumps Introduction
- How to apply through the wall packaged heat pumps
- Basic Installation practices for through the all packaged heat pumps
Please register and a confirmation email will have a link to the webinar. We hope you can make it!
Add to Calendar:
- July 22, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Venue: DPT Teams Live Event
Login details will be given in the event registration confirmation email.